Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

Hong Kong Photo Diary: Part 1

No comments:
 
DSC_1050

DSC_1051

DSC_1048

DSC_1052
Jacket & Leggings Topshop Dress FEIST Shoes Unif Bag Alexander Wang

If you follow me on Instagram (@monateosy), you'd know that I was in Hong Kong the past week! That was my 5th time visiting, the 3rd in less than a year actually! I can never get enough of that city- the fashion, the food and the energy, the architecture, I love everything about it. Except maybe for the slopes and hills. It was torture walking around in my Unifs after half a day.

I always go during Winter (except for once in the Summer), so I wasn't too sure what the weather would be like as it transitioned into Spring. For future reference: not cold enough for leather jackets, especially during the afternoon! Still, I felt that this jacket was a must, because for some reason, it makes the white of my dress whiter and the blue of my leggings well, bluer. Minimal accessories, because this is what I wore flying over and I didn't want to deal with taking everything off at checkpoints.

This is definitely one of my favourite looks- it's really simple -brainless, almost- but it somehow manages to be graphic and bold. My clothes clearly have a life of their own.

DSC_1029

DSC_1031

DSC_1034

DSC_1035
(I cannot rave about this place enough! YEESHUN MILK PUDDING is the bomb diggity)

DSC_1036

DSC_1068

DSC_1037

DSC_1041

DSC_1043

DSC_1045

DSC_1053

DSC_1057

DSC_1054

DSC_1055

DSC_1057

DSC_1065

DSC_1066

This post was really a way for me to procrastinate, and unfortunately, Illustrator now beckons. Sigh.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment