Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

AFFOP

No comments:
 
IMG_0869 IMG_0857 IMG_0864 IMG_0863 IMG_0862 IMG_0853 IMG_0867 IMG_0871 image image_1 Dress, Blazer & Necklace H&M Shoes Jeffrey Campbell Clutch Stylenanda Cuff Fannie Schiavoni

 I really wanted to show you guys the outside of my flat. What used to be glorious empty space is now a mini ghetto and photo opportunities aside, I'm not too happy with it. I foresee being awoken by drilling and hammering that can and will only take place when I'm a couple of hours shy of awaking on my own. Lemons and lemonades, you know the drill.

I went to the Audi Fashion Festival opening party last night, because free booze is always welcome. So are the friends I only see when the sun is down. Anyway. Here I am practically head-to-toe in H&M! I bought this blazer in Hong Kong back in April (or was it March?) and I haven't gotten the chance the wear it since, so I decided to take it out last night. I was a little out of place amongst the sea of black, black leather and so.. much.. gold, but in a good way, I hope. Also did away with the red lip, a little change is always nice now and then.

Looking forward to the weekend! What are your typical weekend plans?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment